Edge FIT is a private educational institution with a proud track record of providing outstanding tuition to persons studying for qualifications and professional designations.
Edge FIT provides tuition support for:
CFA® Level I, Level II & Level III
FRM® Part I & Part II
CAIA® Level I & Level II
Edge FIT is an approved prep provider for GARP (Global Association of Risk Professionals) & CAIA® Association
When learning at Edge FIT, upon passing, you earn more than a designation - you connect with experienced industry professionals and create a network
that enables you to integrate into the industry.
Edge FIT lives by the values of Responsibility, Integrity, Passion, Community and Legacy, and encourage our candidates to live by the same values.
At Edge FIT, we do not simply believe and teach these values – we demonstrate them through all our endeavors.
Our program coordinator, Russell Jude, is dedicated to the running of the best Finance & Investments Programs in South Africa and constantly strives
to make this a reality for all candidates studying with us. He may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
What makes us different?
- We cover the entire program per level in detail.
- Approximately 20 x 4 hour lectures per level. This is the most out of any service provider in South Africa.
- The course fee includes summary notes for the course. Over 1200 pages of notes, diagrams and questions are made available to the student.
- Our own set of detailed questions per section.
- Candidates write facilitated exams at the end of the semester to prepare them for their examinations.
- Candidates have the option to do our Level II Program over 6 months or 9 months. You do not have to wait 6 months to start working again if you pass Level I in June.
- Our lectures are recorded and candidates may recap by viewing the lectures on our student portal.
- There is an online program available for candidates that wish to watch the lectures at home.
The programs are presented by our experienced lecture team:
- Russell Jude CFA, FRM, CAIA, CA (SA)
- Mohamed Ismail CFA, FRM and Advanced Mathematics of Finance and Actuarial Science
- Jaco Eagar CAIA, BSc Economics
- Paul Birkett CFA, CPA US
- Cobus Cilliers CFA, CA(SA), CAIA, CFP, CIPM and Masters in Finance (London Business School)
- Robert Starkey CFP, CIPM
- Natalie Videira
- Kyle Vinokur